I have now spent more time this year in the southern hemisphere than I have in the north! Unfortunately with every passing month spent here in Brazil, the time I have left dimishes. It’s going so fast! In less than two months I’ll be celebrating Christmas back in the states.
So, in honor of my three months here in Brazil, I have comprised a list of things I miss about America:
- zip lock bags and paper towels
- peanut butter (although I brought my own with me!)
- being able to use pandora
- living five minutes from class
- coconut lime verbena lotion
- chai chillers from the csc
- GAMEDAY. especially we are the boys!
- eating a slice of pizza with my hands
- NavNight and all of the wonderful people that go along with it
- the fam, and especially my little niece Ellie!